Play Festival Films is a free App (iPad, iPhone) with best films from top film festivals such as Cannes, TIFF, Sundance, SXSW, Palm Springs and others; and best student films from University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles and animation films from CalArts, Los Angeles.
Fans can watch the Play Festival Films via streaming for free anytime, anywhere there is WiFi access. Consumers can now enjoy hundreds of short and feature films on the Play Festival Films that are almost impossible to find anywhere else, including films from Cannes and Sundance and award-winning hits such as:
- Justin Timberlake - The Man of The Hour
- In Love with Jane Austen (Cannes 2014)
- Aquel No Era Yo (That Wasn't Me) OSCAR 2014 Nominee, Short Film (Live Action) film.
- Overfished (Cannes 2012, Finalist at American Pavilion, Narrated by Daryl Hannah)
- Over The Line by Sam French, Academy Award Nominee 2013.
- Foet (Cannes 2012, Best Horror Short at Great Lakes Film Festival)
- Kwame (Cannes 2009, Outstanding Achievement in Direction at Directors Guild of America)
- Lullaby For Ray (Cannes 2011) by Marina Shron.
(a) Won Best Short Film at TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) 2011.
- Death Of A Pop Star by Greg Loser - inspired by circumstances surrounding death of M. Jackson.
(a) Audience Award New York City Short Film Festival
- Coons (Cannes 2008) by Chris Cloyd.
(a) Best Nebraska Short Omaha Film Festival 2007
- Blindside (Cannes 2012) by Dimi Nakov
- Random Strangers (Sundance 2012)
- Stick Climbing (Sundance 2012)
- Lazarov (Sundance 2012)
This Play Festival Films app contains free films and paid films. To make it easy for viewers to keep watching all content for free, the app also includes a fun gaming element with points. Users automatically earn 20 points just for downloading the app, which is the amount needed to watch one paid film for free. If a user watches 10 free films, they earn 20 points (2 points for each short watched), which earns the user a viewing experience to watch one paid film for free.
Please note that both options (stream and/or download) require high speed Internet connection, i.e. Wi-Fi. We do not support any streaming or download of videos over 3G network.
- A Tall Tale by Brittany Biggs (Best Animation Short LA Women International Film Festival 2011)
- In Love with Jane Austen by Sue Pomeroy (Cannes 2014)
- Hunting by Duilio Zaffaroni (Cannes 2012)
- Room Service by Tariq Nasir (Winner: Gold Kahuna Award, Honolulu 2012)
- My Father's Chinese Wife by Franklin Peterson (USC First Look Film Festival)
Stream or download the free films. After watching a brief 15 second pre-roll advertisement, the rest of the Play Festival Films viewing experience is quality content that is interruption-free. And you earn 2 viewing points to watch a free film. Use these viewing points to stream any paid film.
- La Releve (Cannes 2015)
- The Kite (Cannes 2015)
- Will of Fortune (Cannes 2015)
- My Dad is a Dracula (Cannes 2014)
- Whole 'Nother Level (Cannes 2014)
- Joy Burn (Cannes 2014)
- Petals (Cannes 2014)
- The Loot (Cannes 2014)
- Yelo (Cannes 2013)
- Waiting (Cannes 2013)
- Overfished (Cannes 2012) narrated by Daryl Hannah.
- Magpie (SXSW 2012)
- Rain for Morgan (Winner - Best narrative short Festivus Film Festival 2011)
- Shell Out (Animation)
- The Funny Thing About Lois (Animation)
- Delmer Builds A Machine (Comedy) by Landon Zakheim (SXSW 2010)
- Departures (Best Drama NYC Brown Fish Film Festival)
- Here's Lookin' at You, Kid (Comedy, Fiction)
- Sumi (Dramedy)
- Mind Tricks (Thriller)
- Monsoon (Drama)
- Magellan (Drama)
- The Ambassador's Wife (Drama)
- Measuring Tape Girl (Drama)
- The Peak and The Pit (Thriller)
- The Broken Heart Of Gnocchi Bolognese (Romance)
- Bacon Wrapped Date (Romance)
- Earthship (Sci-Fi)
- Terry Kendall and Orange Green (Dark Comedy)
- An Unknown Guest (Drama)
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Play Festival Films is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Play Festival Films (version 7.0) has a file size of 7.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.